Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Engagement Photos

I know you are all probably waiting to see wedding photos. They should be here soon!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a few more of our engagement photos by the talented Daria Bishop.


the parents love this one!

that water was chilly!
Why take engagement photos? Most of our photographer's packages included them and I am so glad that they did. It was great to be able to spend a a few hours with Daria and get to know her and also for me and Mr. Bliss to start to feel comfortable around the camera. It's practice for your wedding day! It's also so nice that we now have wonderful photos of the two of us - and we aren't wearing a tux and a white dress in all of them. We ended up giving framed engagment photos to our parents at the rehearsal dinner and they were a hit.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Beautiful! You two look like you are meant for each other! :)